You can support us through:
Why should I donate to TYPF?
By upholding the values of being feminist, intersectional and rights based, we work towards advancing the rights of young people, specially young women and girls from marginalised and disadvantageous backgrounds. We do this through a range of programmatic interventions mainly addressing the sexual and reproductive health and rights of young people and generating a demand for information on the same. If making sure that young people have an unbiased, rights affirming access to information on their health and rights is important to you, then you can support our cause by donating through the modes of payment mentioned above, or the additional modes mentioned below.
How much should I donate?
- By donating 100 rupees, you will support 1 young person’s participation in 1 training session on gender, menstruation, sexuality or health
- By donating 500 rupees, you will support 5 young people’s participation in 1 training session on sexual and reproductive health
- By donating 1000 rupees, you will support 10 young people’s participation in 1 training on sexual and reproductive health
Recurring, small donations are more meaningful to us than a one-time large donation – you can be part of our work by helping us continue our work more sustainably!
How does The YP Foundation utilise my donation?
- 0% of your donation goes towards implementing project activities and to ensure that our programmes continue to support the young people we work with
- 30% of your donation goes towards personnel costs to ensure that our staff managing the projects are remunerated for their work
- 10% of your donation goes towards administrative and operational costs to ensure that the tangible requirements of the projects such as the rent of a community centre is being met
Where can I see the impact of my donation?
For GlobalGiving users, we publish project reports every 3 months to update our donors on the project which you can access here
What modes of payment can be used?
Why this particular gateway (Razorpay/GlobalGiving)?
TYPF has been part of the GlobalGiving crowdfunding platform since 2016. The platform allows TYPF to showcase our work in the form of stories, narratives and reports to donors and funders and raise funds for specific projects.